Car floor mats offer much beyond the aesthetics or the look of the car, it is something you can get past as a passenger, but as a business certain values need to be taken into consideration before you choose the best floor mats for the cars.
Floor mats help prevent dirt, grime, or dust in the car. The characteristic of spill and water resistance restrains any damage to the carpets. Floor mats available in various colors such as beige, gray, black, and custom options are available for the sellers.
Here are some of the popular types of car floor mats placed in cars to assist you to choose the best floor mats for your market.
Fabric Car Floor Mats
Fabric car floor mats are popular as they are readily available in the market. They are some of the cheapest and most accessible options for a car owner as they are usually employed by the car manufacturing company in the car itself. Fabric mats are placed on the metal floor and are competent to prevent any dust or grime on the floor of the car.
They are available in universal sizes applicable for most cars. You can easily clean, dust, or wash them regularly, even daily. Fabric floor mats are easily available in the automotive shop.
The key to finding long-lasting fabric floor mats is to look out for premium high-quality floor mats. Floor mats can be customized in various designs and are a great choice for dry seasons.
- Includes rubber backing to avoid cascading.
- Suitable for the dry season.
- Available in unique, attractive prints and designs.
- Available in universal sizes to fit in all the cars.
Pros and Cons
- Rubber backing to avoid slippage.
- No steaming is required.
- Inexpensive and easily available.
- Easy to clean.
- Shorter life span, unlike other floor mats.
- Less durable, may sag and slip after a course of time.
All-Weather Car Mats
All-weather car mats are a great choice for a region that experiences all seasons or in case the car is put to extreme terrains and circumstances such as extreme weather conditions of heavy rains, snowstorms, and even sandstorms.
All-weather mats are primarily vinyl material that is durable and prevents soiling easily during the rainy season. They are transparent and placed above the stocked carpets present in the car. The thick vinyl material increases the endurance, thereby increasing the lifespan of an all-weather car mat.
The upturned edges allow dust, grim, or water particles to slip off the mat. This eases the cleaning process and aids in easy disposal of the dust particles off the mat without regularly washing or cleaning the car floor mat.
- Has a longer lifespan.
- Keeps the floor dry extensively.
- The thick sturdy vinyl material is more durable than rubber mats.
- The spikes prevent any slipping and assure that it stays in place.
Pros and Cons
- Does not wear out easily.
- The mats are readily accessible to people.
- Easy maintenance.
- No particle can seep through the upturned edges of the mat.
- May need regular dusting as it keeps collecting dust, grim easily.
Carpet vs All-Weather Car Mats
Carpet mats are a good choice for light use. Carpets mats are comfortable to touch, They offer optimum aesthetic looks in a car and drastically enhance the looks of the car manifold.
They hold moisture immensely and need to be constantly dried to prevent the development of fungi or mold.
- They are soft to touch, comfortable, and skin-friendly.
- They require cleaning often.
- They add to the aesthetic and appearance of the car floor.
Difference between Carpet Mats and All-Weather Car Mats
|The Dimension of Comparison
|All-Weather Car Mats
|Feel of the mat
|Skin-friendly and soft to touch.
|Rough or hard on touch.
|Not durable for long periods.
|Durable, even for harsh and extreme circumstances.
|Need regular cleaning and washing.
|No need of cleaning often; regular dusting is sufficient.
|Ability to handle dirt and dust
|Absorbs moisture; Dirt and dust may show on the carpet mats.
|The unturned edges hold water, dirt, and dust conveniently.
|Available in various designs and colors.
|Ideal for light use.
|Ideal in all types of harsh climates.
Nomad Car Mats
Nomad car mats are popularly known as curly mats. Curly mats are accessible in numerous shades and designs. They are convenient and require minimal cleaning and washing. The curl arrangement provides structural integrity and is capable to trap, soak and absorb mud, grime, dust, and water to a huge extent and avert direct contact of dust, water, or dirt by the people.
They are similar to the floor mats we see at offices and homes and are user-friendly and beneficial for various purposes in the car. They are easily dependable. You can find it in any automotive shop. The prices of the nomad car mats may differ based on the quality and the selling company of the mat.
- Curls soak up water and dirt effectively.
- They are easily dependable.
- They are highly dependable, durable and may offer better utility as compared to all-weather or rubber mats.
- No need for frequent or regular cleaning.
Pros and Cons
- Cause minimal spillage and absorb moisture and mud conveniently.
- Highly dependable.
- Can be customized as per the company or customer’s needs.
- May get pricey based on the company and the characteristics of the floor mat.
Rubber Car Mats
Rubber car mats are durable and reliable. The sturdy grip allows no slip quality to the mats.
The rubber mats may not look fancy or aesthetic to the eyes but are accessible and versatile in operation. The versatility allows the mat to sustain under the rainy season. They are created as per the dimensions of the car and are created specifically as per the car model.
The material can collect moisture, mud, dirt and can soak in water, making it dirty easily. They prevent the dust and dirt particles from entering the floor and keep the car clean. You can easily find a rubber mat for all types of cars.
Rubber mats can be cleaned with simple wipes with the help of a cloth. Clean the layers of the dirt particles that are collected on the mat and you are good to go.
- Ideal for wet climate and circumstances as it can withstand regular cleaning.
- Can be customized as per the model of the car.
- Has a good grip on the floor.
Pros and Cons
- They are long-lasting.
- They are waterproof.
- Easy to clean.
- Do not slip.
- Not fancy to look at.
- retains moisture, dirt, and dust particles.
- May get soiled fast.
3-D Mats for Cars
The best way to yield a sophisticated and premium look for your car is to invest in a 3-D mat in a car. They are top-range floor mats. The benefit of a 3-D mat is the premium finish and stylish fit it offers to the cars. It offers a brilliant and proper fitting in the floor.
3-D mats are made up of polymers, thus it needs to be cleaned often due to the inability of the material to soak or collect any moisture, dirt, or dust particles. The dust and dirt particles are retained inside the grooves of the mat.
You can find high-quality 3-D mats in the market at a high amount, but as these mats are highly customizable and long-lasting, they are admired and popular among people. 3-D mats are available in various sizes, colors, and designs.
- Provide a premium look to the car.
- Can be an ideal upgrade to the car’s looks.
- They are custom-fit mats.
Pros and Cons
- Aesthetic and premium look.
- 3-D mats are expensive.
- You may have to keep adjusting the mat to use the pedals in the car.
- May pose difficulty as they need to be cleaned thoroughly.
This article would help provide insights into the various types of car mats available in the market. If you are looking for highly efficient and customizable classic car carpet suppliers, Sunway can be your ultimate choice for your sourcing requirements.
Sunway, a China-based company, is one of the leading car mat suppliers in the market. The well-established infrastructure and supportive technical team can help you find your favorite types of mats at the best prices. They provide unique, long-lasting spare parts for your business requirements.
Key Features and Benefits of Sunway Services
- Quality tested and assured products.
- Products designed to cater to your needs and yield immense value for the clients.
- In-house manufacturing processes to reduce the overall costs of the products.
- Flexible delivery options.
Other Products and Services Offered:
- Car lights- Fog light, Head Light, Headlight Bum.
- Engine Parts- Oil Filter, Fuel Tank, Starter motor.
- Body Parts and Accessories- Carpets, Mirror, Bumper, Seat Cover
- Transmission parts- Clutch, Wheel, Kick Starter